Гостевая Сюжет Персонажи Внешности Нужные Хочу к вам Хотим видеть Шаблон анкеты
Добро пожаловать в Хогвартс второго поколения. Осень-зима, 1997 г. Эпизодическая система игры, NC-17. Кровавое зарево войны медленно всходит над Лондоном. Оставаться в стороне невозможно.
Администрация
Lisa Turpin ♦ Patricia Selwyn ♦ Astoria Greengrass ♦ Antony Goldstein
В игру требуются Пожиратели Смерти, Орден Феникса, преподавательский состав и студенты. На подходе акция для магглорожденных в бегах. Не стесняйтесь, заходите в гостевую и спрашивайте!

Harry Potter | Be safe, be strong

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Harry Potter | Be safe, be strong » » Гостевая » Triptiamen

Triptiamen

Сообщений 1 страница 8 из 8

Its like you learn my thoughts! You appear to grasp so much about this, like you wrote the guide in it or something. I think that you could do with a few percent to force the message home a bit, however other than that, that is wonderful blog. A great read. I will certainly be back.

Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your content seem to be running off the screen in Chrome. I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you know. The layout look great though! Hope you get the problem fixed soon. Kudos

I constantly spent my half an hour to read this web site's posts everyday along with a cup of coffee.

I'd like to find out more? I'd want to find out some additional information.

Hi there, I found your website by means of Google at the same time as looking for a similar matter, your website came up, it looks good. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hi there, just became alert to your weblog via Google, and located that it is really informative. I'm gonna be careful for brussels. I will appreciate for those who proceed this in future. Many other people shall be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!

Hi, just wanted to say, I loved this post. It was funny. Keep on posting!

I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Exceptional work!

Hi, I do think this is an excellent site. I stumbledupon it ;) I may revisit once again since I bookmarked it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide other people.

Вы здесь » Harry Potter | Be safe, be strong » » Гостевая » Triptiamen

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно